Here is the current draft of the statement we developed:
In ____ years, we want anyone who walks into our classrooms to see:
- Students participating in global conversations that extend beyond the walls of our classrooms.
- Students doing work that prepares them for the real-world work they'll do beyond graduation.
- Students demonstrating their learning as producers of content.
- Learning environments that recognize each student as a unique individual, allowing for self-pacing and utilizing differentiation strategies.
- Students participating in digital learning as responsible, ethical, productive digital citizens.